Friday, May 15, 2009

Ultrasounds

I had an ultrasound today to check the growth. And the Dr. said that w/twins she likes to do an ultrasound before every visit to check the heartbeats!!! I suspected from everything I read that I’d have more ultrasounds but it’s nice to know it. AND we scheduled the 18 week ultrasound to check the ANATOMY!!! June 19!

During today's ultrasound you could see them moving around. If one baby moved one way, the other baby would follow it's lead. It was so cool!

I got some Sea Bands on Monday and they seem to be helping with the nausea. I still haven't gotten my normal appetite back but a girl can hope!

After little success adjusting to sleeping on my sides (I'm normally a back, mostly stomach, sleeper), I ordered a Leachco Grow to Sleep pillow. It came yesterday so I tested it out on the couch. I was asleep in minutes and didn't wake up till 6:45! It may take some adjusting but I think it's going to be great!

New pics are below - right after the first ultrasound. My favorite is the one where their heads are together :)

No comments: