Friday, August 28, 2009

Kovacs Twins Tour 2009 Kick-off

I’m more than a little behind in my blogging. For those of you who don’t know, I failed the 1-hour glucose tolerance screening by two points. So I had to go back for the THREE-HOUR screening. Sitting in the uncomfortable waiting room chairs for one hour was bad enough – even with the company of a good book, so I wasn’t looking forward to three hours. To make matters worse, I wasn’t able to go to the lab where I normally go because of scheduling conflicts and the chairs where I did end up going were even worse!

Fortunately, I passed the three-hour test! I was super excited about that.

We kicked off the Kovacs Twins Shower Tour 2009 in Chillicothe on August 2 (picture are below). Thanks to Jennifer and Joan for throwing us a fabulous shower! Because we’re having twins and the chances of me being put on bed rest are higher than if we were only having ONE baby, AND because I really wanted to have the showers while I could still move around and was relatively comfortable, AND because we want to have all baby related stuff done by September, all our showers are in August.

And during all of this the babies are getting bigger and MUCH stronger!

No comments: