Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Belly!

It has been brought to my attention that I haven't been posting belly pics. There are some things I feel people may not be interested in - belly pics is one of them. So I've been emailing them to family and close friends who've asked to see them. I've included the whole album so you can see the transformation of my glorious bump.

I felt like the 33w4d pic didn't look much different than the 31w4d so I had my photographer take another last night at 34w1d. It's tricky because if you don't get the right angle, you can't see the difference (at least I can't).

What you can't see from the pictures is that it's HEAVY. I can't really wear my support belt anymore because it won't fit under most of my pants. I sit all day at work so it's not a big deal. It's also very low. Enjoy!


No comments: