Sunday, August 22, 2010

Seriously...

I've been toying around with actually having a focus to my blog. Up until now, it's been part personal, part green living. Yes, I know people make money blogging. But I don't feel like I have that kind of time to devote to my blog. But yet I want to.

And then there's that other issue. The one where I'm torn between wanting people to actually READ my blog and wanting to keep it from people I know for fear of offending someone or opening my thoughts and/or writing up to criticism. Or worse, what if no one cares to read it? I can't even get my husband to read it and I even set Google Reader up on his homepage so it would show him when he had new posts to read. I mean how lame can my blog be if HE doesn't even read it?

But does any of that even matter? I love reading other blogs about green living. Maybe there's someone out there who would like to read mine?

No comments: