Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Advocare Day 16 - bedtime

Over the weekend I was 174, yesterday was 175 and today was 176. Here is my list of cheats:
  • Sample of apple pie @ Kroger on Saturday
  • Two samples of a cracker with cheese spread
  • A sample of a chicken nugget/wing thing
  • Grated parmesan on my dinner Sunday night and yesterday for lunch
I will say that I've been feeling really good despite having one or the other baby wake up in the middle of the night for the past week. Normally after this long of that going on, I'd be a zombie.

I'm definitely ready for this to be over. I want BREAD. I want fast food! I bought some Kroger cupcakes for Sean for his birthday today and I want one! I want dairy. And all these wants have me thinking about how to deal with them and continuing to lose weight. How do I make it work?

I've been a little bummed that I've been holding right around 176 for almost the past week. But I had someone remind me that I'm still doing really well. I remember back when I was dieting and exercising regularly and it would take a whole week to go down a pound. Ultimately, I'd still like to lose another 4 lbs. I would LOVE to see 169.

In the meantime, I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for Thanksgiving and lots of traveling and not pigging out the entire time.

2 comments:

Nancy143 said...

Like Bruno's, Brewster's and HDS?

summerific said...

YES. ALL of those!