Friday, February 11, 2011

Blogging for real

Anyone who’s known me for any length of time, knows I blog (and if you’re reading this, you DEFINITELY know) AND that I’ve considered being a little more serious about. I often go through phases and interests come and go. But blogging has remained. And the thoughts about doing it seriously remain. So what to do?

There is an endless supply of great blogs out there. In my quest for more information about nutrition, green living, cloth diapering, you name it – I’ve come across some really awesome blogs. I mean so good I add them to my Google Reader so I can get updated about new posts. And not only do I add them to my Reader subscription list, but I READ THEM! So yes, I love blogs. I love all things wellness, green living, cloth diapering, and, and, and the list goes on and on. But what do I know enough about to blog about? What would people want to read about?

I’m still thinking about this. My sister came up with some good ideas recently and I’ve been mulling them over. I do know one thing for sure though….you all should be using Google Reader!

1 comment:

statekate said...

Turn your soft addictions into $$$! : ) Good for it! Quit your job and just do it!