Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Belly

A week ago I felt the first movement. It was the first time I could say without a doubt that what I felt was a definitely a baby moving in there and not something else. It is progressively getting more frequent. Up until yesterday, I felt our little boy more. And from the way he’s acted up at the past couple ultrasounds, I wasn’t surprised. He must take after his father  I know the babies are 4 or 5 days apart so this may be why. I’ll have to ask which one is ahead at the next visit.

So far, Sean has only been able to feel the little munchkins once and I’m not sure which one he felt because he felt it when I was sleeping. I haven’t noticed any patterns or things that make them more active yet. But I figure that will change any day now. I have close to a full pound of baby in there by now!

We’ve taken two belly pictures so far. It’s amazing the difference four weeks makes. And I’m sure it will just keep getting more amazing.

No comments: