Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Adventures in Cloth Diapering - Getting There...

I’m seriously obsessed with researching cloth diapers right now. Sean says I’m “stubborn.” I don’t particularly like that word…but if people saying I won’t want to mess with cloth diapers makes me want to do it all the more and that makes me stubborn, then so be it. When I say I’ve been researching the countless kinds of cloth diapers for months, it is no exaggeration. I even had to stop at one point because there are so many options it was overwhelming and I couldn’t take it.

I got back on the bandwagon a few weeks ago. I found a few really good sites with advice on getting started and have decided to start with some prefolds and covers. The prefolds can always be used as doublers later. After the babies are a little bigger, we’re going to try a few trial kits where they let you try several different kinds of diapers. Since we don’t plan on having more children, we’re going to go w/the one size diapers - brand yet to be determined.

I also MUST have some baby legs (for the babies of course). For the most part I try to be frugal and a conscious about whether something is necessary. I don’t like to be wasteful. But I love these things!


No comments: