Wednesday, October 21, 2009

36 Weeks

Here is me and my belly (outty included) at 36 weeks. We had to take a few because my official belly photographer didn't notice that you could actually SEE my belly hanging down below my shirt!

From Belly


Everything was great at my 36 week checkup. The dr. even told me she wouldn't have a problem with me going to 39 weeks. I didn't tell HER, but I have a problem with it! I'm not too worried because I'm sure our healthy little babies want to meet the world a little sooner than that anyway.

As of last Thursday I'm working at home. It's a huge relief to not have to get up and get ready for work and squeeze my belly behind the wheel. I asked about this just in time too because we had our first confirmed case of H1N1 flu there! Mom bought me a little laptop table (a TV tray that tilts) for my birthday expecting that I'd need something like it. Now it's actually getting used instead of just being a pretty TV tray. It's still a challenge to use since my belly is so big but what isn't at this point?

Also, I keep reading that as the babies get bigger, they'll move less because there's less room. If anything, I feel MORE movement. Probably because there's less room!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: