Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Advocare Day 10 - bedtime

Today was the last day of the 10-day cleanse and I was at 176 again. I really bumped up the water yesterday and today and cut back on the minimal complex carbs I was eating. If this continues tomorrow, I may actually add on some calories to see what happens since I'm not sure if I'm getting enough with the breastfeeding.

As for my energy. I drink one Spark in the morning in lieu of coffee. I feel like I could forego one if the afternoon but it's nice to have something besides water. I'm definitely not as groggy come 3pm as I was before the cleanse. And most evenings, I feel more energetic than I was before. I this my energy will be even better in a few days once I get caught up on my missed sleep.

I was able to resist a cookie sandwich thing they had at work today for someone's birthday. I don't even really like those kinds of things but let me tell you - I WANTED IT. So I'm thrilled I was able to resist.

Tomorrow I start the 14-day Max Phase. I'll be having meal replacement shake for breakfast. I also plan to kick it up on the veggies. This weekend, I'd love to get a few walks in!

Day 9
Breakfast - apple
Snack - egg, carrot sticks
Lunch - Leftover ginger chicken, steamed sugar snap peas, red quinoa
Snack - carrots, almonds
Dinner - Chicken breast, small salad, red quinoa
Snack - no snack

Day 10
Breakfast - apple
Snack - carrots
Lunch - Salad with canned salmon
Snack - no snack
Dinner - Turkey meatloaf, steamed cauliflower & broccoli, red quinoa
Snack - no snack

No comments: