Monday, November 8, 2010

Advocare Day 8 - evening

Today was rough because the babies woke up at 4:45. That, on top of them being up multiple times Saturday night made for a super tired mom.

I've had a few people ask me if I'm spending more money on groceries. That is definitely a big no. BUT, I have to add that we already buy a lot of produce. For most people, it would probably be an increase. Over the past year, I've been moving toward more of a plant based diet and cutting back on meat. I've haven't eaten this much meat in a long time. But it's working so I'm going with it.

Right now, I'm toying with continuing the diet part after I'm done with the challenge (except on holidays). And then doing the cleanse again in three months if necessary. That should definitely get me close to my 50 lb. weight loss goal. We'll see!

Day 7
Breakfast - Spark, pear
Snack - no snack
Lunch - salad w/canned tuna
Snack - hard boiled egg, almonds, carrot sticks
Dinner - Salmon and Avocado with Sesame Tamari dressing, steamed asparagus and collard greens (recipe to be shared at a later date)
Snack -


Day 8
Breakfast - Fiber drink, apple
Snack - hard boiled egg, almonds
Lunch - salad leftover salmon, red quinoa, greens
Snack - Spark around 2:30, I wasn't going to have a snack but the babies wouldn't eat the plain scrambled egg we made for them so I ate that
Dinner - Spicy Ginger Chicken with sugar snap peas and brown jasmine rice
Snack - Don't think I'll be having one @ this rate.

No comments: