Sunday, November 7, 2010

Advocare Day 7 - morning

174.4! Every morning I prepare myself to maintain or gain and can't believe it when I'm down another pound! Craziness!

Yesterday I had a late lunch because we were doing M&E's 1 year pictures. I packed lunch for me & the babies and we ate in the mall food court while we waited for the pictures to be printed...while Sean ate Gold Star Chili. A girl nearby was eating Taco Bell. And I could smell all the rest of the yummy food. Including my new favorite vegan restaurant there - Loving Hut. Granted, I could've eaten there, but we had all those fresh greens that needed eaten.

Day 6
Breakfast - pear
Snack - hard boiled egg
Lunch - Salad with tuna and balsamic vinegar & EVOO
Snack - carrots & almonds
Dinner - baked chicken breast, sauteed swiss chard and brown jasmine rice and hot sauce

Today, I want to make some quinoa to mix it up a bit. I'm just trying to decide what to add to it to flavor it up. We have some fun things planned for dinner this week.

I can't help but wonder how this would be going if I could manage to squeeze in some exercise too.

1 comment:

Nancy143 said...

Keep up the great work!!