Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lost without Lost

Originally, I was excited to hear that Lost would be airing a "special" in place of a new episode tomorrow. I even considered it a great anniversary gift from the Lost gods. But now that I've had time to think about this and realize that it's really just a "clip show" and they're doing this so they'll get all the final episodes including the final on during May Sweeps, I'm a little bummed.

It wasn't until yesterday that I realized this is probably why there wasn't an official Lost podcast after last week's episode. Part of the podcast always includes a pre-hash of the next episode. What is there to pre-hash when all we're getting is a stupid clip show!? And does this mean there won't be a Doc Jensen blog this week?

And it was after this series of thoughts that I wondered, does being this into Lost mean that I need more of a life?

No comments: