Friday, April 24, 2009

Week 10

The food aversions seem to waning which is a very good thing. Especially since the only things I did want to eat were junk food, junk food and more junk food. A lover of vegetables, it was very weird for me to be repulsed by them. And all the other foods I love for that matter. Today, I actually thought about things to have for dinner next week and didn’t start to feel nauseous. We’ll see what happens as the afternoon progresses. Afternoons and evenings seem to be the worst for my aversions and nausea.

Today is a super tired day. Fridays are especially tough. After a week of work, I’m ready to crash. And we need to find a gift for a one-year old tonight. I’d also like to squeeze in some bra shopping but unless I get an energy rush between now and then, I don’t see that happening.

I’m going to vent about it here because I don’t think many people read this blog, and I guess I don’t really care if people do read it. I want to say it. I really wish people would think before they speak. I don’t want to hear things like, “Oh, just wait and see (what it’ll be like).” Or, “Better you than me. I could only handle one baby.” I’m not speaking for Sean (although I know he was just as shocked as I was to find out there were TWO babies in there), but I was mentally, emotionally and financially prepared for ONE baby. Never in a million years did I think I would have TWO. But as freaked out as I was or as scared as I sometimes feel, I’ve decided to look at this as a blessing and focus on the positives. So if you can’t think of anything nice to stay, just don’t say anything at all. I won’t be offended.

On a lighter note, I got a new, much longer belly button ring. Two inches to be exact. I’m not really sure what I was thinking when I ordered it because two inches is really long! I put it in last night and it sticks out on both ends and you can see it through my clothes. I’m sure I’ll eventually need something like that but not just yet! I’ve since ordered a shorter one that should work much better!

1 comment:

Nancy143 said...

I remember to read your blog - thanks to my BFF, Reader.

I hope you're able to sleep in this weekend. And nap.