Wednesday, April 22, 2009

March 19, 2009

I’m sure a lot of people would want to hit me for saying it, but I almost want a little morning sickness so I’ll know this is all for real (until I go to the dr). It’s like the ongoing breast tenderness and lack of a period isn’t enough for me. And yes, I realize that saying this could totally come back to bite me.

I felt a little crappy yesterday afternoon but assumed it was b/c I had been up since around 4:30 (I woke up and could NOT go back to sleep). That’s been one thing that I’m not sure is caused by being pregnant. Since my body was really starting to “be” pregnant around the time we changed the clocks and lost an hour, I’m not sure if that’s the real cause of my sleep disturbances.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Yeah, I would never wish morning sickness upon anyone. I STILL have it. It's no fun.