Monday, November 1, 2010

Advocare Day 1 - early morning

Today I started the Advocare 24-day challenge. And today, there are Krispy Kreme donuts over near the breakroom. Fortunately, it’s early and I’m feeling very dedicated to this cleanse and motivated to give this my full attention. The fiber drink didn’t taste bad but I did almost gag. I think it’s b/c you’re drinking something that has texture. I think I might do better if I just drink it instead of chugging it. I’ve NEVER been a good chugger.

I need to find out if I can have a Spark since I can’t have my coffee. My mentor chic also said no tea (even my decaf green tea) because it has too many carbs. I didn’t think it did but I wasn’t going to argue. Well, I checked and it has zero carbs. So I’m going to revisit that with her.

I'm prepared for dinner and ready to do this!

No comments: