Friday, November 5, 2010

Advocare Day 5 - bedtime

I'm going to take a break from trying to figure out Sean's stupid phone for a bit and talk about my 24-day challenge! Today I felt like I had more energy today. I probably could've done without my 3pm Spark but I wanted it, so I drank it.

I ordered the Omegaplex and a tub of fruit punch Spark. That came today. It'll be interesting to see if I notice anything from the Omegaplex. I've already made some collard greens and kale for the weekend. Plus, we got a LOT of fresh, fabulous salad greens in our happy box tonight. AND we got a recipe for roasted turnips. I'm excited about that because we've gotten several in recent weeks and I have no clue what to do with them or how to prepare them.

I'm ready for the weekend!


Day 5

Breakfast - Apple
Snack - hard boiled egg and approx 20 raw almonds (left my carrots at home today - boo!)
Lunch - turkey burger, roasted delicate squash, brown jasmine rice w/hot sauce. I brought steamed broccoli but it tasted funky. We weren't watching it and the water evaporated and when I went to clean the pot, it had this brown stuff in it? I have no clue where that came from b/c the pot is stainless steel.
Snack - hard boiled egg, spark
Dinner - turkey burger, roasted delicata squash, brown jasmine rice and hot sauce, and sauteed swiss chard
Snack - no snack!

No comments: