Monday, November 1, 2010

Advocare Day 1 - lunch

I had a Spark around 10. Normally, all I drink is black coffee, water and unsweetened tea. But the Spark was ok. It reminded me of Tang but made with artificial sweetener. And just like Leisa said, I felt mentally alert. I liked how it made me feel. I'm glad I brought two because I plan on having another this afternoon. I have a mild headache that I can only guess is from lack of coffee.

Lunch today is the most fabulous salad. We got spinach, mizuna, green leaf lettuce and radishes in our happy box. I also have the last tomato from our garden, cucumbers, avocado, green peas, black & kidney beans, artichoke hearts and tuna. I’m wondering about the beans though since they’re on the “favorable carbs” list. I would never consider beans a carb.

Ever since I discovered balsamic vinegar and olive oil for salad dressing, that's all I've eaten at home. And after reading The Kind Diet, I started adding in a bit of ume plum vinegar.

Right now, I feel confident about success.

No comments: