Friday, November 5, 2010

Advocare Day 5 - morning

I was down another pound today. Technically, the scale said 176.4 BUT I decided to weigh myself without clothes. Since I haven't been doing that all along, I'm only counting 1 lb. I really can't believe that today I'm halfway through the 10 day cleanse! This time next week I'll be into the second 14 days of the challenge and doing things a bit differently.

A few people have asked me if this is a "running to the bathroom" cleanse. No, it is not. And I was a little concerned about that since I don't have constipation issues AT ALL. I'm just going to leave it at that but if you have more questions just ask. I'm not afraid to talk about it! I will say that I'm definitely going to the bathroom more frequently from the additional water I'm drinking. And that's saying a LOT because I'm normally a heavy water drinker.

Also, I was talking to my mom about this cleanse. I was already working on cutting out dairy, so I was pretty much there when I started this. I already limit the carbs we eat and we only white bread when out at restaurants. We only buy whole wheat bread at home, except for special occasions. As for sweets, I did occasionally have those and would definitely go in spurts with them, but they aren't something we regularly keep in our house. Plus, I already eat tons of veggies and complex carbs. So for me, this 24-day challenge is really about cutting out any crap I was already eating, and adding the supplements.

I feel good about making it the rest of the way!

2 comments:

psjmom said...

Have you been posting your meals? I am interested in that info. Thanks and I am so happy this is working for you. Didn't you tell me your ordered this from a mutual friend? I forget which one, but let me know. I am considering Advocare.

summerific said...

I have not been posting my meals but will try to do that soon! I bought it from a friend of friend but you can buy it from me! Let me know if you decide to.