Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Advocare Day 3 - morning

I was down another pound today - 179.2. Our scale is digital and it tells you your weight to the tenth of a pound. I've never paid attention to that since I can't remember that tenth of a pound in my head. But since I'm tracking this, I'm going to start paying attention to it. I also always weigh myself twice to make sure I get an accurate reading. I'm guessing other people have similar weigh-in rituals?

Today's fiber drink wasn't bad. I won't be drinking it again till Monday (it's part of the plan) and I won't miss it. Although this isn't hard for me, I think about when I'm done with the 10-day cleanse part and can have oatmeal again!

I was reading some comments on one of my current favorite blogs - Fed Up with Lunch: The School Lunch Project. The anonymous blogger, Mrs. Q, is a teacher who's eating school lunch every day for a year. She has learned a lot through this process and now wonders if she has a gluten allergy. One of her commenters said they had some skin issues that actually turned out to be some food sensitivities - even for things like soy, spelt, rye and wheat. This person was already vegan so I can't imagine all the diet restrictions they have! I have never had any testing to determine what my problem is but I'm definitely curious.

We'll see how today goes since Madeline woke up at 12:30. I was a wimp and nursed her back to sleep. I definitely feel more tired than I did yesterday at this time. I only brought 2 Sparks with me to work. I like to save them for 10 and 3 but I may have to have my morning on early today.

No comments: