Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Advocare Day 2 - morning

I decided to just drink my fiber drink normally today and it went much better. But as I was drinking it, I couldn't help but wonder if it's really necessary. I mean, I'm already regular. Do I need more fiber? But the whole point of this is to "cleanse" so I'll carry on.

I was down 3 lbs this morning when I weighed myself. I had pretty much expected to see a loss this morning since I knew I was retaining water from all the junk I had on Sunday. You can't eat a McGriddle, KFC, tons of cashews and corned beef without retaining about 10 lbs of water! At least I can't!

Sean is going to the grocery today to get me some salmon and more fruit for me and the babies (they love grapes). I don't want to bore myself by eating the same thing everyday.

2 comments:

psjmom said...

Thanks for sharing your weight. I feel like you need support. So here goes. I weigh 177 according to the Army on my last weigh in a few weeks ago. I am 65 inches tall, which I really stretch to get that tall. It helps.

summerific said...

Thanks Heather! I figure I'll lose a few pounds when I stop nursing when my boobs go back to normal :)